Growing Memories at Marini Farm
Welcome to Marini Farm Corn Maze
Explore the 'trails' cut through thousands of living cornstalks in our 8-acre life-size maze. The maze, our fresh farm stand, new bakery, pumpkin patch, and other attractions provide a great destination for kids birthday parties, school trips, corporate team building, scout outings, and family activities. We're located in beautiful Ipswich, Massachusetts a pleasant drive from Boston.
Our Corn Maze is not your typical Corn Maze; it is both educational and interactive. There are over 18 stations strategically placed throughout the maze with answers to a game sheet that you will be given before entering. We don't give you clues...you need to find our way out on your own! With over 10 miles of pathways, you will be able to note your progression by the amount of answers you find on your game sheet. A finished game sheet is a finished maze!
Average time to complete the interactive corn maze is 2 hours; best time is 1 hour — so put on your sturdy shoes or sneakers and come enjoy the experience! Remember that the last tickets are sold one hour before closing.
2016 MARINI FARM CORN MAZE INFO, HOURS & EVENTS
Season: Sept 10th - Oct 31st
- Open 7 Days a Week 10a - 6p
- Flashlight Nights 6p-10:30p Fri-Sat ( starting 9/23)
- Weekdays $10.99
- Weekend $12.99
- Flashlight $14.99
- Military & Senior Discount $2.00 off with valid ID
- Ages 2 and under Free (with a paying adult)
- Last tickets sold 1 hour before closing
- Corn Maze "Dragons" Opens: 9/10
- Doggy Maze Days: 9/10 & 9/11
- Muddy Leprechaun 5K Obstacle Race: 9/10
- Flashlight Nights Begin: 9/23
- Team American Chunker Target Shooting: 10/8
- Maze Hours Columbus Day Wknd: 10a - 10:30p Fri - Mon
- Trick or Treat Character Hay Rides: 10/22 10a - 4p
- Corn Maze Closing Date: 10/31 @ 10:30p