OPENING - Saturday September 9, 2017 at 10:00AM for the 2017 Season
Welcome to the Marini Farm Maze Park
Explore the 'trails' cut through thousands of living cornstalks in our 8-acre life-size maze. The maze, our fresh farm stand, bakery, pumpkin patch and other attractions provide a great destination for kids birthday parties, school trips, corporate team building, scout outings, and family activities. We are located in beautiful Ipswich, Massachusetts a pleasant drive from Boston.
Our Corn Maze is not your typical walk through the stalks - it is educational and interactive. There are 18 stations strategically placed throughout the maze with answers to a game sheet that you will be given before entering. We don't give you clues...you need to find your way out on your own! With over 10 miles of pathways, you will be able to note your progression by the amount of answers you find on your game sheet. A finished game sheet is a finished maze!
Average time to complete the interactive corn maze is 1.5 hours — so put on your sturdy shoes or sneakers and come enjoy the experience! For our youngest adventurers, we also have a 1 acre/20 minute "mini maze".
Remember that the last tickets are sold one hour before closing.
2017 Maze Park Info, Hours & Events
Season: Sept 9th - Oct 31st
- Open 7 Days a Week 10AM - 6PM
- Flashlight Nights 6PM-10:30PM Friday and Saturday Nights ( starting 9/22)
- Open to 10:30PM on Sunday, October 8th (Columbus Day Weekend)
- Monday, October 9th (Columbus Day) Admission is $12.99 (weekend pricing)
Admission Information & Pricing (ages 3+):
- Weekdays $10.99 per person over the age of 2
- Weekend $12.99 per person over the age of 2
- Flashlight $14.99 per person over the age of 2
- Military & Senior Discount $2.00 off with valid ID
- Ages 2 and under Free (with a paying adult)
- Last tickets sold 1 hour before closing
- All children under the age of 13 MUST have a paying adult inside the maze park at all times*
- Every individual, over the age of 2, must have an admission wristband to enter the maze park
* You are responsible for the safety and behavior of your children.
- Maze Opens: September 9th at 10AM
- Doggy Maze Daze: September 9 & 10 10AM to 6PM
- Muddy Leprechaun 5K Obstacle Race: September 9th, 10AM
- Trick or Treat Hayrides: October 21 11AM-5PM (rain date October 22nd)
- Maze Closes: October 31st at 6PM
Maze Park Includes:
- 8 acre corn maze (1.5 hours to complete)
- 1 acre mini maze (20 min to complete)
- 70' Jumping Pillow
- 50' Giant Tube Slide
- Pirate Ship Playstructure
- Rope Maze
- Corn Silo Dig
- Duck Races
- Bounce Houses
- Pedal Carts
- Apple Cannon (weekend days only)
- Hayrides (weekend days only)